First Event - 9/14
Registration is now open!
Our entry point league is open to all! We create a season of more manageable cars and tracks so you can really start to finesse your skills. Assists are in place to help keep the race under control and there are no pit stops to keep the focus on driving.
The schedule also provides a ‘sample platter’ of different cars and tracks. You get to experience different styles to find what suits you!
We also include 30 minutes of practice to use in the week leading up to get ready for each race.
The season includes 4 race nights, with your best 3 results counting towards the championship!
Included in each of the 4 events are:
- One 30 minute hotlap session to be used in the week before each race event
- One 30 minute group warmup/qualifying session
- Three 10 minute races
Events on Thursdays
The first event of the season on 9/14!
Typical events are from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM, but a detailed schedule will come with your welcome email upon registration!
- 9/14 -- Brands Hatch Indy - Alpine Series, Alpine A110 GT4, GT4 FFSA 2019
- 9/21 -- Bahrain Paddock - Tatuus, Tatuus F.3 T318 WSK
- 9/28 -- Tsukuba - TURISMO PISTA 1100
- 10/5 -- Blackwood GP (reloaded) - StockCar 2018 X Series (and similar)
Cost (amateur/pro racing members save $20!):$120 ($30 per event) 6 seats left!